The Port Lincoln Airport is located near the township of North Shields, ten kilometres north of the City of Port Lincoln.
The airport is an important gateway to southern Eyre Peninsula and the City of Port Lincoln with multiple daily passenger services provided to and from Adelaide by two airlines, Regional Express and Qantaslink.
The airport has in the vicinity of 14,500 aircraft movements and almost 190,000 passengers annually with up to 24 scheduled daily passenger flights, making this the busiest regional airport in South Australia.
For all matters relating to airlines, including flight schedules, luggage issues and travel arrangements contact the airline direct on:
- Regional Express - Phone 13 17 13
- QantasLink - Phone 13 13 13
Services at the Airport include:
- Secure car park / General car parking area / Hire Car services (see information below for Lock up compound carpark)
- Taxi Services (Lincoln City Taxis - Phone 08 8682 1222)
- Taxi Services (Suburban Taxis Port Lincoln - Phone 08 8683 0888)
- Shuttle Bus (Phone 0424 120 841)
- Aircraft Charter (Lincoln Air Charter - Phone 08 8684 3788)
- Aircraft maintenance facilities (Tuna City Aviation - Phone 08 8684 3616)
- Aircraft refueling service (AvfuelSA 0448 874 251)
- ATM - Provided by Cummins District Community Bank: Bendigo Bank
- Licenced Cafe - Eyre Lounge operated by leesees.
Lock up compound car park Fees:
To arrange access to the Lock up compound car park please contact Port LIncoln Travel and Cruise - (08) 8682 1933 or Eyre Travel - (08) 8682 6666
Please refer to the current Schedule of Fees and Charges policy for the prices and terms assocated with the compound.
There is no system in place to pre-book and be guaranteed a car space, it is operated on a 'first in' basis through the airline that you are flying with.
For airport operational issues contact the Airport Manager on 08 8684 3400 or for EMERGENCIES ONLY contact the duty Reporting Officer on 08 8684 3501